"To see a world in a grain of sand And a Heaven in a wildflower Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an hour."-William Blake
Divine Spark is a community based on magic (Not with a k.. psh) and ritual working. It is also a place for intelligent discussion on the mysterious, supernatural, and beliefs.
Rules, Guidelines, and Information:
1. I really do not appreciate Wiccan fluffbunnies. "Fluffbunny" is a term for a Wiccan who enjoys criticizing other paths such as Satanism and Discordianism for their magic workings and beliefs. There is no problem with a Wiccan posting here. Just do not expect me to tolerate "Do not disobey the law of three!" or "What do you think you are doing? The Goddess will not approve!". I hate that stuff, and I'm sure others will too. To sum it up:Normal, responsible Wiccans who are not preachy about their laws upon others are welcome here. Otherwise, go join a completely Wiccan-based community. There are plenty.
2. It does not matter how you do your ritual workings or magic. If you use blood in your ceremonies, that's fine. If you worship directly in nature and worship nature itself, that's fine as well. If you do not worship anything and do magical workings, I do not mind at all. In fact, I would like to see a variety of different occultists and magic practitioners here.
3. You don't have to be an occultist god when it comes to magic and rituals. It's just good to brush up on different types of magic. At the bottom of this are lists of websites relating to magical systems and religions. There's nothing wrong with knowledge or learning more.
4. You do not have to discuss ONLY rituals. You can discuss angels, vampires, encounters with the supernatural, invoking or evoking spirits, anything that interests you that's related to the mystical. Oh, and there's nothing wrong with asking questions. :D Ask away!
5. HAVE FUN! :D :D This community is *not* meant to be cliquey. That's one of the main reasons I made it!